Monday, April 22, 2013

I write to...

 I write to let out the feelings I swallow.

Writing is my way to set free my anger, gloom, happiness... Those feelings I keep for myself.

I know when I am sad or angry, I am not myself. My mind closes and everything turns to a hurricane in my head. 

So, instead of screaming, discussing, yelling at someone, breaking stuff, hitting... I write.

It calms me down.

At most, I write when I have a dilemma. I write what I think of my problem and, after reading what I wrote, I realize the best decision. 

Or, sometimes I write what I feel when I get angry. I let out all thoughts. The reason, the person, the resolution, the problem. 

Everything goes into paper, or laptop, or phone. Then, I read it and delete it. 

I write, then I am.






4 comments:

  1. wow Carla, i thought this was great and to me it seems like writing is very significant to you. I also like how you write to release anger that is a good strategy, i think i might steal it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems that you write for many different reasons, which shows how writing is very important to you. Im glad that writing can help you solve many problems or change how you are feeling. I also was intrigued by the last line "I write, then I am", as if you are becoming what you are writing. I found this interesting, if you are writing about something happy then you are happy. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it looks like you write for many different reasons. Writing is very important to you and it seems like you make the most out of it. nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Writing is often a good way to clear your mind of those aspects in your life that may be bringing you down. For me, writing allows me to let all of the frustration out instead of bottling it up inside. After doing so I feel a lot better and am able to live my life without having to worry about those things trying to bring me down. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete